Homeless Not Hopeless is an organization dedicated to helping eradicate homelessness on Cape Cod by:
- Providing shelter including kitchen facilities.
- Training them to deal with medical, psychological, spiritual and addiction issues.
- Helping those who are capable to find employment or volunteer their time.
- Facilitating acquisition of financial assistance for residents.
- Teaching goal setting, occupational and life skills that will lead to independent living.
- Educating and advocating for the needs of the Homeless Community.
To that end, they have purchased, remodeled, and now have men living at the Admiral Cooke House, named in Robert's memory. To learn more, click here to visit the Homeless Not Hopeless website.